Slideshow Widget

Fall Family Photos || What to wear {2015} || California Family Photographer

Saturday, October 17, 2015

The question I get asked the most are, what do we wear? So I thought I would show you some of my favorite examples from last year. The trick is, not always following trends necessarily, rather dressing your whole family as you would put together an outfit for yourself. I love seeing how my clients put together different variations of colors, adding layers, or simple yet bold finishing touches. Enjoy!







I am so lucky to work with so many gorgeous families! These are all different variations that may help you as you plan your fall family outfits for your sessions with me this year! I look forward to capturing more examples of gorgeous families! 

XO

{KBP}

Post a Comment