Slideshow Widget

{Welcome Baby Griffin}

Saturday, July 30, 2011

One thing that is so amazing to me about growing up in the same area that I am now also raising a family myself with my husband, is that the neighborhoods I grew up in still exist and still very much bring such a "homey" presence. Just the drive there gave me goosebumps knowing I would be taking photo's of a newborn baby, born into a neighborhood close to 25 years after myself. What an amazing experience I had with the Mead family! Their new son, Griffin did not quite cooperate, for a "typical" photo shoot I suppose, but one of my most favorite things, are things unexpected and very "non-typical." My daughter was the very same as a newborn, so alert and so ready for the world! Awake the whole photo shoot, I got to capture so many amazing photos of this child, mostly gazing into his very happy parents eyes and boy is he one beautiful boy! Thank you again for this amazing experience Mead family! I hope you enjoy!











Post a Comment