Slideshow Widget

{KBP} || Shop {Handmade} || Spotlight: The Little Poppy Co || September || 2015

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Since I promised you an update on something I have been working on lately, here it is!

 Ever since we had our firstborn, I have become obsessed with the idea of learning how to make her clothes/accessories. I definitely made a couple handful of hair bows when she started growing hair, but I have yet to dabble into clothing. Well, I do not sew {yet}, so for now I will live vicariously through some of my favorite {handmade} designers.

This month I would love to share with you, The Little Poppy Co. If the name does not draw you in alone, the quality and design will hook you in for good! I took some detail shots and a few of my rambunctious {almost} three year old sporting the burgundy bows. I will share some of the girls together real soon, with the other bows.

Little Poppy Co has an amazing deal, and it's also such a fun idea! For only $11.99 you get three beautiful new bows per month that go with current color trends and the season. She hand makes every one and they come in the prettiest little package. She is very thankful for her clients and that shows through and through. My favorite thing about shopping handmade is the personal relationship that seems to stem from the transactions. I see them through social media and I get a feel for their life and how honest they are about just trying to make a living while supporting their passion. I have always felt so strongly that people should follow their passion in life because it almost always shows and is truly fulfilling.

If you like these bows, or just want to learn more about her shop, hop on over to The Little Poppy Co.  and test out a month {first month you receive 10% off}. So worth every penny!









Top: Tucker & Tate  {Nordstrom}
Pants: Tucker & Tate  {Nordstrom}
Shoes: Minnetonka {Nordstrom} 



XO

{KBP}

Post a Comment