Slideshow Widget

{Wind & Sea Beach Belly Session} Meredith + Dustin

Thursday, August 11, 2011

I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful couple as my family and I were on our way out from our mini vacation in San Diego! I feel like I've known Meredith for forever and I was so excited that Meredith and Dustin were up for doing a belly session at one of San Diego's finest beaches, Wind + Sea Beach in La Jolla. Meredith and Dustin are so full of playful-ness and are about to welcome their precious baby girl Isla into the world this October! A little earlier than a usual belly session, in my opinion is always the best time to capture a beautiful mom to be and her belly. I remember when I was pregnant and I felt my best right around this mark. I think it truly showed how excited Meredith & Dustin were for this incredible change about to happen in their lives. Congrats again you two! You're going to make an amazing set of parents!







Post a Comment