Slideshow Widget

{Erin + Ryan} A beautiful Labor Day Wedding in Camino, CA

Monday, November 14, 2011

I've known Erin since my sister in law moved back from LA, about five years ago and started seeing her for my hair. My sister in law has known Erin since grade school and they have remained really close friends. Erin is one of the most talented hair dressers I know, and that I have ever had. She currently works for Hoshalls Salon & Spa, and is one of their top hair professionals, specializing in hair extensions and of course color. When I first met Ryan, I knew he and Erin were meant to be. He always paid so much attention to detail and knew how to compliment Erin perfectly. I originally had not planned to have the honor to photograph their engagement photos, let alone their wedding. I started out my business by reaching out to those I knew that might be interested in a shoot and donated my time and energy and passion to making them feel good about themselves and hoped they would love the result of what I captured. So we started with an engagement shoot. Erin has been one of my most flattering clients and I have her to thank for begging me to do their wedding. I was petrified of the pressure that comes with being the wedding photographer. Their memories frozen in time laid in my hands literally... I definitely had no idea how much Erin and Ryan would even love their engagement shoot so I promised her if she loved the engagement photos, then we would talk wedding... I have pictured myself photographing love my whole life, and Erin and Ryan could not have been a more perfect couple for me to start with. Their passion for each other and chemistry is un deniable. I have added a few photos from their engagement shoot in hopes of telling their entire story. They are just starting their lives together and I am so honored they chose me to capture their very first milestone. I hope you find that these photos explain all the reason they decided to join as one. Thank you Erin & Ryan for this pleasure. I cannot wait to see you add some bundles to this love of yours! Congrats again you two!

               

                                                                      The Engagement








And then their big day... (These moments are not necessarily in order)

September 3, 2011 
































































Post a Comment