Slideshow Widget

{ A + D } | El Dorado Hills, CA | Wedding Photographer | Engagement Shoot | Love 2013

Monday, November 4, 2013

I love having the opportunity to do engagement photos when I will be photographing a couple's wedding. Not only do I get to learn a little more about them, but I also feel it really gives me that special insight to their story, not just how they met or what they are like together, but how I see their futures playing out before their eyes.. Amy and Drew are hopeless romantic's, but also have that innate, contagious ora about them, as if they will conquer the world together, as a team, as one… Amy and Drew I cannot wait for your wedding day come April 2014, it's going to be a beautiful celebration of two people joining forces, and creating an unforgettable life experience together. Thank you for this opportunity, and Amy, please give special thanks to your amazing boss who allowed us personal access to the most beautiful view of the hills we grew up in. Lucky gal to be there every day of the week! 
















With Passion, By: {KBP} 

Loving what I do, every second of every day!

Post a Comment