Slideshow Widget

{The Clark Family}

Monday, January 2, 2012

I was lucky enough to meet Brittney through a mutual friend. When ever we have gotten together all we do is blab the whole time...so much that during shoots "Clark" has to intervene to remind us that we are working; thank goodness for strong men in both of our lives, my husband is the same way...reminds me when I chat too much! The truth is, clients like Brittney & Caylan are my favorite kind, the feeling that I've known someone forever is so irreplaceable and truly makes my job effortless.  I started out photographing Brittney & Caylan with that beautiful little boy Boston, still in her tummy! Then I got the pleasure of photographing Boston at just 5 days old. Their family is so adorable together and Mackenzie is in love with her baby brother. It is so sweet to see both Brittney & Caylan with each child and know they have a special unique bond with each of them. "Clark" and Brittney are still so in love and it's so neat to see them grow their family together. Thank you for this opportunity Brittney & Caylan. I always have so much fun making these memories for you and your family! Can't wait to see what 2012 brings for you guys.










~ KBP ~

Post a Comment