Slideshow Widget

{Joe + Thomas} God son/God Father

Monday, January 2, 2012

I love repeat clients but I got so lucky with this family. Two photo shoots within two weeks from them and this one in particular was so special. I remember growing up having my aunt and uncle as God parents and as much as I never wanted anything to happen to where my sisters and I would have to live with them, there is more to a God Parent(s) than a second family in case of a trajedy. It's another set of parents or a parent to look up to. A mentor, someone who can teach you things, provide the same level of love that your parents already give to you. It's the best gift you can give your children, a God parent. Whether it be a family member or a friend, it's a gift and I feel so blessed that I got the opportunity to photograph Joe + Thomas together. Stacey is Thomas' girlfriend and you can just tell how much she loves their relationship and supports it, so I am glad I got a few of them three together.









~ KBP ~

Post a Comment