Slideshow Widget

{Kristy & Jonah} :: Baby Bumps

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So I have come to find that Mama's & their Baby Bumps are one of my favorite type of photo shoots. There is something so beautiful about being able to see from the outside of a woman, growing a miracle. This particular time of pregnancy is my favorite time of a growing belly. I like to call it the "Chic Phase" of pregnancy. It's where {around 7 months or so} You not only finally feel pregnant but you look like a glowing beauty queen, where everything fits just right {in maternity clothes that is...and you actually want to look pregnant here}. Food is so irresistible {of course}, Those little teeny kicks you get in the middle of the day when you least expect it, the fact that you still have a few more months to plan {or if you are anything like me start freaking out because you ONLY have a few more months to plan!} and of course this is just the peak right before just about everything hurts! I tend to take my belly sessions around this time, because {having been there myself} this is also the time you actually feel like a beautiful pregnant woman and are somewhat interested in remembering that growing belly. I still plan to do another {full belly} session that usually discloses the due date, the sex, and of course anything else that personalizes this up and coming bundle of joy, right before she pops, but for now I will leave you with a few of my favorites from this session. The Beautiful {and near to my heart} Kristy & Baby Boy Jonah.





~ KBP ~

Post a Comment