Slideshow Widget

{The Shirk Family}

Monday, January 2, 2012

For one of my last posts of the year, I was so excited to take photos of a family so close to my family's heart. There are definitely times where you meet a family and you know it's the kind that are only few and far between. Not only has their generosity brought me to tears at times, but the love they have for each other is so un deniable and I'm so thankful for having the honor of knowing them and being able to watch their babies grow up. I have known The Shirks since Cassie (the oldest) was just two years old, and by the time my husband and I got married, Cody was only 3 months old, Carsyn at only two years old & Cassie, five were two of our three flower girls in our wedding. I really cannot believe how quick time goes by, but this family has made many memories for ours and we are so blessed to have them in our lives. Thank you Shirk family for allowing me to "steal" you for a photo shoot this year (I promise I'll never do it again), just thought after all you've done for us, this was the least I could do for you and your family. We love you all very much!











~ KBP ~

Post a Comment