Slideshow Widget

Lifestyle | 2012 | KBP | Northern California Photographer

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Going through a lot of my photo shoots from 2011, this one always makes me stop for a few minutes longer. There is something so amazing about animals in their own element. The friendly nature of horses overwhelms me whenever I get to see them up close. I am a dog lover but I have always been fascinated by these beautiful {almost Godly} creatures. This photo shoot was taken on the property of a family member of mine and I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to take photos of a family here. I could really spend all day just enjoying the scenery alone. By the end of this part of the shoot, four of these beautiful babes were at that picket fence looking for some love.


and then there is this... for miles. Notice the two horses on top of the hill in the distance. Such a sight to wake up to every morning. Wish we lived here! 


Post a Comment