Slideshow Widget

Littles | Scott Girls | KBP | 2012

Friday, April 6, 2012

I had such a fun time capturing these adorable little girls and their sisterly bond. Nature is such a powerful thing and that is why I will never stop capturing it despite my newly developing indoor studio. I like the idea of offering both because they both offer such different aspects to photography. Sisterly bonds are so special. I'm so glad I could capture these photos for the Scott family. Hoping these girls cherish these photos for years to come. This time in their lives is so precious. Hitting two big milestones, age {2} and age {4}. How lucky they are to be so close in age! Enjoy Scott family!














Please respect the property of these photos to the family they belong to and myself. If you wish to use in anyway including "pinning" on Pinterest, please contact me first so I have a chance to ask the family for their "ok." Kimberleebrookephotography@gmail.com. Thank you.

Post a Comment