Slideshow Widget

Nephew Love | Sacramento Area Newborn Photographer | July 2013

Monday, July 29, 2013

What I love most about being a photographer is being able to quickly provide Family and close friends with professional snap shots of their lives most precious moments. Being there naturally, often, I instinctively grab my camera and have a ball. Unfortunately they also become subjects of my obsession, however I am sure they aren't too bothered when they see what I come up with. This happens to be my second nephew (my husband and I have four nephews all together) Isaac Grant. There is seriously such a special place for nieces and nephews in this heart of mine. I love them all like my own. Enjoy! Welcome to the world beautiful boy! 









Baby Bliss! I just cannot ever get enough! 

Xo

{KBP}

Post a Comment