Slideshow Widget

Folsom Children Photographer | Valentines Day Mini Sessions | February {2014}

Monday, May 12, 2014

Valentines Day just so happens to be one of my most favorite times of year. There is something in the air that no matter what I have going on, maybe I'm different, but it makes me happy to see the love! Having children, evolves a whole new meaning… I cannot help but feel overwhelmed with the love I have for my own, but enter, friends and dressing them up like little rockstars… and seeing them play, best day ever. Full of love, fun & some cries… 

I do mini sessions every once in a while, and this year, I felt that Valentines Day would be fun, so I went for it. My good friend wanted to partake in the fun, so we decided to get our kids together and dress them all up. 














{KBP}

Post a Comment