Slideshow Widget

Project Real | Real Moms by {KBP} | Norcal Lifestyle Photographer | February 2015

Monday, March 2, 2015

This month's "Project Real" February Mom is someone very near and dear to my heart. To put it simply I have known her almost as long as I have known the love of my life and she is not just my sis in law, but she is one of my best friends. It was even easier to feel that irreplaceable bond when I saw how much she embraced our first born, and now our second born. She has been like a mother to two amazing little boys for the past 6 years (Kaden & Bryce) with her now husband, Bobby. Together they will welcome their third BOY in just a month. All who know Kelly, know she will be such an amazing mommy. We cannot wait to meet you Baby Blake! I will have to do a fashion update to what the baby wore on his way home from the hospital. We all know he will be the best dressed to the nine's with parents like these two. ;)



I have always adored Kelly's taste in fashion, so it has been fun to see her dress that belly up. This top featured above she found at Saks Fifth Avenue



Every one needs a Granny in their life, to have a glittering eye finding the perfect jewelry.
Granny found this awesome piece at The Jewelry Mart in San Francisco, CA. 


And Kelly found the model on the left at The Park Ultra Lounge, in Downtown Sacramento. Don't they look perfect together? 



Baby Blake Coming soon!!!


{KBP}


Post a Comment