Slideshow Widget

Welcome Baby Karson {Kelley Family Preview}

Saturday, July 23, 2011

My most favorite part about photographing newborns is knowing that no matter how many props I use, there is no taking away from the amazing beauty of a brand new life. This phase of newborn cuteness is so precious and goes so fast, I always feel it such an honor to be given the opportunity to capture it! I always look forward to a "Kelley Family" Photo shoot, and thank you for opening up your beautiful home to me like always. Karson is so precious and Mason is such a proud big brother! 



Please do not save these photo's to your desktop or any other device. These photo's are property of KBP Kimberlee Brooke Photography & The Kelley Family. If you wish to use these photos for any purpose, please contact me at kimberleebrookephotography@gmail.com for permission. Thank You! 








Post a Comment