Slideshow Widget

{A little bit of Country} The Sugrue Family

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Over the past four months I have been building the vision I want to portray to families, couples and any other category I come across, as to what it is that I offer as a professional photographer, an artist and most importantly someone who plans on capturing the love, family or work of yours in a nutshell. I strive to create not just a "milestone" photo shoot, but a memory and a story that you and your family will take away with you forever. I have a good feeling there is no way this family did not walk away with just that. Nestled in the beautiful hills of Fairfield, CA is what I like to call a nature goldmine. Property to a family member of mine, I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to shoot in this spot! I hope you enjoy your preview Sugrue Family! There are many more to come! Happy one year Addy!





Please respect that these photos belong to (C)  KBP Kimberlee Brooke Photography and The Sugrue Family. If you wish to have any of these photo's or use them in any way shape or form, please email me at kimberleebrookephotography@gmail.com. Thank You! Also, Visit my website for more photo shoots! www.kimberleebrookephotography.com.

Post a Comment