Slideshow Widget

Summer Weddings 2014 | KBP

Saturday, August 2, 2014

I have been getting ready to blog the full weddings of the past three weddings I photographed this Summer, and decided it would be fun to put them all in one post so everyone could see the different styles collaborated, and enjoy them all in one post. I have been so blessed to have all of these amazing clients that have had nothing to say, but kind words regarding my work. I hope you all enjoy seeing these love stories from my perspective. 

This year I started working with one of my favorite people on the planet, Kelly, my sister in law. She's really more than a sister to me, she's a friend, (an auntie to mine and my hubby's two daughters) and someone who can read me without saying a word. We get each other and she has been inspiring me daily as we have been putting our heads together to create something more awesome as a team!  She has helped me as my second shooter and eventually we would love to conquer more weddings in the future as a team. We work so well together, and enjoy being creative together. I will be posting each of these weddings separately in B&W in order to share their full story blog and with that I will be sharing more on what Kelly and I plan for 2015! Look out for that fun post coming up! 

Thanks for visiting the blog! Enjoy! 





































Kelly + Jason 
















































Casey + Roger



































More to come from {KBP} 

Looking forward to my fall weddings! 

Thanks for stopping by! 



Post a Comment