Slideshow Widget

A celebration of life \\ Emma \\ Sacramento Lifestyle Photographer \\ March {2014}

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The most beautiful thing about being a photographer for me, is becoming that person for a family who holds onto me and request me time and again for my presence in all those moments of life that mean the most to them. I love a good story, so I will take you back to October {2013}…

A beautiful Wedding Day: 

Lea + Brandon


Emma was there to experience the beautiful day. She was full of grace and charm of course and allowed me to take a photo of her. I have a special place for this one. I have a grandmother a lot like Emma. Emma was truly a Saint to all that knew her. I feel very honored to have been there to meet her and capture her at this wedding, but also be a part of her memorial and celebration of life. She sure lived a great one, and touched so many. 


Rest in Peace beautiful woman.



































Post a Comment